Sunday, June 12, 2016

NYC Photo Diary: June 2016

 I've been to New York many times but still enjoy seeing and taking pictures of this big city every time I come here. Here's the pictures from my short buying trip in New York City last week.
Address: 180 10th Avenue, 20th Street New York 10011
Operating hours: 7am - 7 pm (Sunday-Thrusday) and 7 am-7pm (Friday-Saturday)
Hot Matcha Latte
Ice Green Tea
The High Line an abandoned elevated railway transformed into the public park located on the west side of Manhattan
Need a hug?
The High Line
Meatpacking District, New York
#workmode
West Village
If you love classic homemade desserts, this is a MUST!
Address: 401 Bleecker Street, New York, NY 1004
Operating hours: 9 am - 11.30 PM (Monday-Thursday and Sunday) and 9 am - 12.30 am (Friday-Saturday)

West Village
Green Street
7th Ave Chelsea 
Chelsea Market
Address: 75 9th Avenue, New York, NY 10011
Operating Hours: 7 am - 9 pm (Monday-Saturday) and 8 am - 8 pm (Sunday)
Painting by Jason Archer at Chelsea Market
View of the Manhattan's Skyline from Grand Ferry Park
Address: Grand Street, Brooklyn New York, NY 11211
Operating Hours: 24 Hours (Daily)
Bedford Avenue, New York
Subway: Bedford Ave. Station
Independent bookstore offers a great selection of art books and Magazines
Address: 218 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211
Operating hours: 10 am - 10 pm (Daily)
Cool outdoor bar I found while walking around Bedford ave. 
Graffiti in Bedford Ave.

Have a good day!

B’ Style Voyage
xx

29 comments:

  1. I have never been to NYC, but I still dream of going. Your photo dairy is actually making me want to visit sooner than later. Great images.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, beautiful NYC. :-)
    See you soon.

    Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it looks like you visited different NYC than I did! Really pretty and inspiring places and pictures. Would you write tips where to go in NYC? I think, it could be amazing article for many people. For me, it would be something, what would help me to avoid mainstream places! :)

    Betty
    www.elisette.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. NYC is my favorite. i spend most of time there.
    http://www.ootdchannel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. que fotos mas chulas, seguro que lo pasaste genial!
    Te espero por mi ultimo post preciosa, mil besos!
    http://patriciasanchezstylestreet.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post and photos! ♥

    I hope you're having a lovely day so far!
    XOXO

    http://nikolaknazikova.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are amazing! Love it! I spent nice time in NY last year :)
    Meet My Lovely World

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sunglasses! Looks like you had a wonderful time! :)

    xoxo,
    ❤️ Lily | pslilyboutique.com
    PSLily Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are amazing!!! I'm visiting New York this September and I'm so excited! Would love if you could check out my blog? XX

    The Fashion Road
    Instagram @louisefrancescaa

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful place
    you look pretty
    http://dyed-blonde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Como me gustaria visitar esta maravillosa ciudad, pero el avion me aterroriza :(
    Unas fotos geniales!


    Un beso guapa y feliz dia!!

    NOE CARO
    

    ReplyDelete
  12. Como me gustaria visitar esta maravillosa ciudad, pero el avion me aterroriza :(
    Unas fotos geniales!


    Un beso guapa y feliz dia!!

    NOE CARO
    

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos! xx

    http://theoceansdock.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look amazing!
    nice places ❤

    have a great weekend ❤

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing all these impressions with us!

    -Kati
    http://almoststylish.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too much amazing pictures :P Love this post, I have no words..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely photos and you are very cute. I really love your glasses. Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a great post!! i terribly miss NYC and I can't wait to go back!! :D

    Have a great week ahead!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  19. New York is amazing - I love these snapshots!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous shots ! Now I want to travel toooo!
    And I love all your looks, plus your sunnies are too pretty ! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  21. You're actually doing me dream.
    I look forward to visiting NY.
    Your photos are absolutely majestuous.
    xoxo
    Marie Rose
    http://www.rosenormande.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG! I love New York and these pics!!!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.es

    ReplyDelete
  23. Christian Louboutin Pumps are so famous for the luxurious and distinctively styled designs, which enhances personal vogue taste and make it easy to match with varied dressing ways.
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM White Patent Leather Pointed
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Yellow Patent Leather Wavy pointed
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Black Matte Rhinestone
    http://www.clsneakersmall.com

    ReplyDelete