Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Messy Hair Inspo

Happy New Year! Hope you all had an amazing holiday. This is officially the first blog post of 2015 and it is all about Hair! I am one of those person who like to style my own hair but not like everyday. Sometimes I am too lazy to style it since my hair is so thick and long. But I do like to search for new different hair style inspiration on pinterest and try to do it myself whenever I feel like doing. Therefore, it is my pleasure to show you guys some of my favorite hairstyle! These messy hairstyle have been my obsession lately. A little unpolished and messy give any woman an extra boost effortless and chic. Will you embrace messy hair?
 
 


B’Style Voyage
xx

18 comments:

  1. Love these messy hairstyles!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!! The high bow and the semi-updo are awesome!! Wanna try them ;)
    xxx

    Eli

    www.acurlystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always liked messy hair, but I was never able to do it as nice as on those pictures;-)

    Kisses
    Ewelina xoxoxo chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The messy hair looks very pretty on magazines but in real life is like: Girl you need a brush!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot get enough of messy hair. It just looks so effortless and crazy. If you hair dry your hair with your head upside-down then it gives it more volume.

    Just started a new blog. Love to have some more followers and views: evie-dylan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow those hair inspirations are super lovely! i'm thinking about getting my hair lilac ;) !

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post. Love these hair inspos. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I basically never need to comb my hair again is why this post is really saying!


    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos and hairstyles! Inspiring post<3

    http://www.MARTAsFASHIONdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this inspiration post. My hair is very difficult to tame so I'm always embracing the messy hair look!

    http://cequisuit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the tousled, effortless look in these photos!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such great inspiration!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love these looks! So pretty :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kochana masz świetny blog ! ♥
    Jestem u Ciebie chyba po raz pierwszy prawda? Ale na pewno nie ostatni :*
    zapraszam do mnie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's great post! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete