Sunday, November 16, 2014

Spotted: Machine Age Workshop

I am taking you to this cool cafe & furniture shop Machine Age Workshop.
Since I am such a huge fan of all things vintage, and furniture is no execption. Machine Age Workshop carries wide selection of restored vintage furniture and decorations of the 80s-90s during American Industrial era . It aims to preserve the intregrity of the existing historical decorative pieces for customer who seek for authentic and rare stuff.

How about cafe? Red brick walls and the American vintage industrial furnitures like big door, wide windows, and wooden table make you feel as if you are in New York apartment's dining room with warm laidback vibe. Feeling thristy? You can enjoy great selection of sweet, fruity, refreshing drinks and beers. Yes, they do serve some pastries too! If you are looking for an urban vintage place to hangout with friends, you will love this place as much as I do!
Enjoyed my green apple juice and homemade potato chips.
 Outfit post will be up next. So stay tuned!

Location: Ekamai Soi15, Sukhumvit 63, Bangkok
Operating hours: Tuesday-Sunday, 10 am - 7 pm

B’ Style Voyage
xx

25 comments:

  1. Love these pics!
    xx
    Stephanie
    www.stephaniegille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing place!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great place
    would you like to follow each other ?
    I'll follow back after it

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I absolutely love your dress in the first image and this place looks great -I love the decor! If you have chance I'd really appreciate it if you could stop by my blog! Thank you and have a great day!

    -Magenta X
    http://magenta-s-w.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaamazing pictures dear!!! looks like fun!!!
    If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted.
    xoxo Colli || my Blog - TOBEYOUTIFUL || Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit. This place looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos, I love your dress!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool place!

    xo T.
    initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome pictures, such a lovely blog

    http://abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome place, very original.

    Kisses
    Ewelina
    xoxoxoxox
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cool place! Looks like such a great place to go. Love your dress too!

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, amazing pictures. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks such a nice and cosy place! You look adorable, so gorgeous dress! :)

    www.dodolce.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks like such a great place! Loving all the vintage decor.

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing photos ! nice blog :)
    please follow me :) COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Vintage finds are so cute! Thanks for stopping by my bloggie today! :) Okay, don't forget- you need to enter the giveaway on my current blog post! :) You can win a $500 giftcard!!! :D

    I look forward to your visit!

    Blessings,
    Christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. that place is amazing, it has so many details :)

    ReplyDelete

  18. I have just found your blog!
    You are such a beautiful girl :)
    Great photoshoot and loving the background!

    Konstantina| TALES OF A FASHION SKETCHBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous place!

    xx Cécile
    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely impressions

    Keep in touch
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete